Welcome to Lucky Strike and For the Win Chicago- A superior entertainment complex that brings together American comfort cuisine, hand crafted cocktails and distinctive nightlife in a hip atmosphere not like any other in Chicago. Located just 2 blocks from the historic Navy Pier and 1 block off the bustling Magnificent Mile- with 18 bowling lanes, 3 ping pong tables, 11 billiard tables, multiple high definition screens and 130 deluxe arcade games this is the perfect place to gather friends, colleagues and family for celebrating special occasions, catching the main event or just experiencing fun that will have you craving for more.
- 18 Lanes
- Ping Pong
- High Tech Games
- Private Room
- Semi Private Suites
- Gastropub Cuisine
- DJ & A/V Capabilities
- Full Service Bars with Specialty Cocktails
- Multiple High-Def Screens and TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
BOWL THE NIGHT AWAY
Lucky Strike Entertainment has been universally recognized as the leading brand in the boutique-bowling category. It was born with DNA from The Big Lebowski, having been launched in 2003. Wanting to pay homage to its predecessor, Lucky Strike purchased Lane #7 from Star Lanes and made it Lucky Strike Hollywood’s bar.
FOR THE WIN (FTW)
ACTIVATE YOUR INNER CHILD
FTW features more than 130 games, ranging from carnival classics like Down the Clown and Go Fishing to super deluxe attractions like SEGA’s Showdown. Gaming is truly the heart of FTW.
Planning a Party in Chicago?
Contact our sales department
Hours & Info
Venu Info and Policies
- Parking: Parking available at River East 21 Parking Garage & Ogden Plaza. Rates may apply.
- Dress Code: Enforced after 8pm. Click here for more details or call the local venue.
- Age Policy: 21+ only after 9pm. Before 9pm, all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Floor Plan: Click here to view the floor plan.